Welcome to the Connect with Kids Websource where students, parents and teacher learn more about the social and emotional issues that impact our lives and our community.
This website provides online access to compelling video and print resources focused on today’s most challenging topics. Explore this site to learn more about the following issues that are so important to your student’s success:
- Attendance and Achievement
- Bullying and Violence Prevention
- Character and Life Skills Development
- College and Career Readiness
- Culturally Responsive Education
- Digital Citizenship
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention
- Health and Wellness
Watch hundreds of video on this site featuring the real stories of students and families dealing with these topics. You will also see interviews with parents, educators, and national experts who provide support and guidance on these issues. The site also includes the following:
- Lesson plans for all videos in the Classroom/Student Section
- Professional Development programming for teachers.
- Parenting videos in English and Spanish with supporting print resources.
- News to Use newsletter with the latest information
- Additional Links and Resources that can provide support in your local community.
Have more questions?
Call Connect with Kids WebSource support at 1.888.598.KIDS (5437), extension 145.